Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pearland Sam Kidney Update

There's not much to update on "the kidney front, but a terrific new listing client sent me this email:

A customer on your RE/MAX of Texas web site has sent you a message.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Sam, My sister had a kidney transplant last year and is doing well, hers was as a result of PKD. Her donor has seen no ill effects as a result of the donation and she has said she would do it all over again. [emphasis added] My family and I wish you well and the best of luck in your search for a kidney. I already know neither of us are suitable for a donor but good luck and God bless. John Cathey



Want more information about becoming a live kidney donor?  Visit my kidney blog, www.MyKidneysSuck.com.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment