Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My house flooded and partially blown away by Bill

What am I going to do?  I'm miserable over the loss of my house, my car, my boat, my poor little dog, and all my things.  Bad luck has a way of taking its toll on me.  Gloom, despair, and agony on me.

OK, I'm making this up . . . but my bet is that I'll have more "reads" with this negative headline and notice of bad news than I get with positive headlines and good news!  Why is that?

Somehow, we're addicted to the potential of bad news, as that's all the news channels seem to report. Occasionally they post a dog rescue -- or even a human rescue -- but mostly stabbings, hit-and-runs, robberies, prison escapes and the like.  It sells.

So . . . now that I've got your attention with bad news, how about buying or selling a house with me? TheSamTeam.com.  832-200-5656.  HELP!  I'm suffering without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment