Tuesday, April 30, 2013

100% Business -- That's the RE/MAX Top Realty way!

The RE/MAX Top Realty Way

We are 100% business people serving buyers and sellers of real estate.  We take our responsibility very seriously, as we know that our clients and customers are business people, too, and the business of their real estate investments is not taken lightly.

There.  I've said it.  I enjoy saying what I think.  So yesterday, some agent came into our offices looking for a RE/MAX agent from another company.  Yes, she was in the wrong place.  (This is the same agent who hasn't returned my text messages for a couple of weeks.)  But she wanders into the wrong place and sent me a text message stating that our office was "heavy."  Yes, it is.  We are highly productive and business-oriented.  (I think she meant to be derogatory, but I didn't take it as such.  I thought it a compliment!)

As I woke up this morning, I remembered the last time I saw a group of agents from this office with their team leader . . . it was at a "Broker Open House" in Silvercreek.  The team leader was dressed like a soccer referee (with black striped shirt) and a whistle.  Apparently, they'd had "skit day" that morning at their office meeting before coming to the Open House.   So, I'm assuming this is what she meant by stating that our office is "heavy."

Yeah.  It is.  We do business . . . never had a "skit day."  (It's no wonder our agents outsell their agents by more than 2 to 1, year-after-year.)

[Looking for a 100% productivity-oriented environment in which to grow your business?  
Visit www.BecomeATopAgent.com . . . and call me.]   By Sam Ferreri




No comments:

Post a Comment